The Virtual Power Plant
for direct marketing, remote control and balancing energy
With our Virtual Power Plant, we offer you an all-round, carefree package that allows you to devote your entire concentration to power trading in renewable energies and decentralized power generating systems in the intraday, spot and balancing energy markets. The Virtual Power Plant can be optimally implemented for direct marketing of wind and solar power, including remote controlling, as well as the marketing of balancing energy of decentralized power systems. You use our power plant as a software-as-a-service solution, removing the need to create your own infrastructure. As a matter of course, energy & meteo systems also takes care of the hotline and 24/7 operations for you.
Virtual Power Plant:
Key Technology for the „Energiewende" (Energy Transition)
The Virtual Power Plant is a modularly designed software suite which effectively connects, coordinates and monitors decentralized power-generating sites, storage facilities and controllable loads via a common intelligent control center. In doing so, it can act within various energy markets as would a conventional power plant. the Virtual Power Plant offers a broad variety of services to power plant operators, industrial enterprises, public services, electricity suppliers, power brokers and grid operators.
- Bundling of decentralized power sources such as wind, solar or biomass and controllable loads into a high-performance portfolio
- Real-time monitoring of all production data, load profiles and forecasts
- Direct marketing of renewable energies to the electricity market: issuing of detailed schedules for optimal energy trading on the spot and intraday markets
- Realisation of remote control capability for all EE plants
- Making system services available such as secondary and minute reserve power according to TSO requirements including dedicated lines to TSO
- Certified connection to EPEX Spot via API (M7, ComXerv)
- Avoidance of balancing energy through regulation within the pool
- Efficient integration of reliable solar and wind power predictions and electricity price forecasts
- Software-as-a-service with 24/7 service
Virtual Power Plant: connecting and tailor-made
For the connection to the Virtual Power Plant, we support all market-driven interfaces (emsys Solar Box, for example). We provide you with individual solutions for a quick and reliable entry into the electricity trade with renewable energies. Contact us!