Energetically charged jobs
innovate & in demand
Support us in the integration of renewable energies into the power supply and design with us the "Energiewende" (energy transition)!
We are searching for:
Java Software Engineer (m/f) for Virtual Power Plants
- Software developer with several years of professional experience or career starter
- Good programming skills in Java
- Completed university studies desirable
- Experience with non-relational databases is an advantage
- Desirable is knowledge about energy markets, renewable energies and the control of industrial facilities (e.g., cooling houses, combined heat and power plants)
- Ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- Great level of commitment and team spirit
Moreover, we are always searching for creative minds who fit in with our company. Regardless of whether you are new to the job market or have job experience, contact us if you wish to work in the areas of market and network integration of renewable energies.
Above all, knowledge in the following areas is interesting to us:
- Meteorology, boundary layer meteorology, numerical weather forecasting, energy meteorology etc.
- Energy market: energy trading, balancing energy market, balancing group management etc.
- Decentralized energy management: control and regulation of industrial plants, data standards IEC etc.
Bachelor or Master thesis
If you would like to write your diploma, bachelor or master thesis about a current question in the renewable energies, you are right with us! We offer students the opportunity to write your paper in our company. In our development projects, you can work on new ways to integrate renewable energies into the power supply.
- Physics / Meteorology
- Computer science
- Engineering (especially business and electrical engineering)
We offer you full-time permanent positions in Oldenburg. Your tasks are usually not limited to a single project. Thus, you have the opportunity to contribute to your qualification in various fields.
An exciting and challenging job in a young company with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours is expecting you. With us you will find a motivating environment in which your ideas are welcome. In our dynamic team, you can expand your knowledge of the field and develop yourself personally. You will get an insight into the growing market of renewable energies and will also be able to prove your dexterity at the company-owned table kicker.
Application deadline: We are always accepting applications.
Are you interested?
Then send your application documents (preferably by e-mail) to:
energy & meteo systems GmbH
Dr. Matthias Lange