Energetically charged jobs
innovate & in demand
What you can expect at energy & meteo systems
- Varied and challenging job in a motivated team
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, short decision paths
- Opportunity to contribute and develop your potential and your own ideas
- Benefits such as company pension and sport subsidy
- Collaboration on meaningful tasks in the growing market of renewable energies
- Appreciative work environment with many common activities
- Free supply of drinks, organic fruits and snacks
- Personal workplace design: displays, keyboards, development tools used
- Attention to ecological values such as the issue of bicycle vouchers
- Fair working conditions, high transparency, focus on employee satisfaction
- Individual training opportunities
Support us in the integration of renewable energies into the power supply and design with us the "Energiewende" (energy transition)!
Moreover, we are always searching for creative minds who fit in with our company. Regardless of whether you are new to the job market or have job experience, contact us if you wish to work in the areas of market and network integration of renewable energies.
Above all, knowledge in the following areas is interesting to us:
- Meteorology, boundary layer meteorology, numerical weather forecasting, energy meteorology etc.
- Energy market: energy trading, balancing energy market, balancing group management etc.
- Decentralized energy management: control and regulation of industrial plants, data standards IEC etc.
Bachelor or Master thesis
If you would like to write your diploma, bachelor or master thesis about a current question in the renewable energies, you are right with us! We offer students the opportunity to write your paper in our company. In our development projects, you can work on new ways to integrate renewable energies into the power supply.
- Physics / Meteorology
- Computer science
- Engineering (especially business and electrical engineering)
Parties are for partying! And, of course, every good party needs a cake. That's what the team thought that lovingly referred to its internal issue tracker as "Pinapple" as it approached its ten-thousandth ticket. Shortly thereafter, a customized "calorie bomb" was ordered and, after all the sparklers were burned, the emsys team gobbled up the exquisite work of art. Thus, all colleagues had their own delicious part of the small anniversary festival.
One of the biggest highlights of the year is the annual company outing. On the first of September the time had at last arrived: we left by bus to the North Sea and then embarked the ferry to Spiekeroog, our favorite Island.